In eurobathellas.gr we use session cookies and permanent cookies for your proper browsing, easy connection, smooth movement on its individual pages and receipt of anonymous statistics. Specifically, we use the following categories of cookies:
They are used to perform basic functions of the website such as identifying users to prevent fraudulent use of their accounts.
In eurobathellas.gr we do not use statistics/analytics cookies.
Most modern browsers allow you to set them up to prevent cookies from being placed on your device. In this case, however, you may need to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a website or web page. In addition, some services and features may not work at all (e.g. linking to profiles).
Deleting cookies from your device
You can delete all cookies already on your device by deleting your browser's browsing history. This will delete all cookies from all websites you visited.
Security & Personal Data, Transaction Privacy
eurobathellas.gr recognizes the importance of the issue of the Security of Personal Data, as well as of electronic transactions, and has taken all necessary measures to ensure maximum security. All information, which relates to the personal information of users, is ensured as confidential by complying with the applicable legislation to safeguard personal data.
The safety of our eurobathellas.gr e-shop, is achieved by the following methods:
- Upon completion of registration, the user receives a Username and a secret security code (Password), which each time the user registers them, they provide him with secure access to his/her personal information.
- Each user is given the opportunity to change the password as often as he/she wishes.
- The only person who has access to each user's information is himself through the above codes and is solely responsible for keeping his privacy from third parties. In case of loss or leakage of the secret code, you must immediately notify eurobathellas.gr, otherwise it is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person.
- In case of loss or leak of the secret code, you must immediately notify eurobathellas.gr, otherwise it is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person.
- eurobathellas.gr in no way will reveal or disclose users / customer information.
- Personal data is used exclusively for the proper execution of transactions.
- All information is encrypted and stored in complete safety.
- To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, eurobathellas.gr uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption protocol, which is currently the most secure platform for on-line trading.
- SSL encrypts all personal information, credit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read or changed when it is transferred to the Internet.
- The SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is the global standard for the certification of web sites to web users and for the encryption of data between network users and web servers.
- All information sent with SSL is protected by a dedicated software that automatically determines whether the data has been changed during transfer.
- The details of the users (name, occupation, e-mail address, home address, landline, mobile phone, etc.) and the transactions of the users of the online store are considered confidential, as in the usual transactions in a commercial store.
- Users, when providing their data in the context of their transactions as well as hereby, will be informed by eurobathellas.gr to consent and accept the forthcoming processing of such personal data, for the needs of the smooth and easy between the trading parties, as well as the transmission of such data to recipients who will be specifically identified and are the employees of the company in the context of the processing of the contract drawn up.
- Users are notified of the existence of the right of access and the right to object based on Article 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997. It shall be ensured that only authorized officials have access to transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. for the processing of orders.
- For the rest, eurobathellas.gr undertakes not to disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has written authorization from them, or this is required by a court order or a decision of another public authority.